LOCAL 2067
Talk to a Union Representative
Updated On: Apr 14, 2024

Being part of a labor union means you don't face work problems alone. Unlike unrepresented employees, you have someone on your side to help you solve your issue. 

Contact a union steward (971-304-6145) when:

  • You think the contract was not followed.
  • You weren't paid properly.
  • You are being investigated.
  • You are being disciplined.
  • You have a problem with your boss.
  • You have a problem with a co-worker.
  • You have a question about the contract.
  • You are concerned about how you are being treated

What to expect

Members are sometimes afraid that talking to the union will make the situation worse. Keep in mind:

  • Whatever you say to a union representative is confidential.
  • Your problem may not be grievable. Your union representative can help you understand your options.
  • If you do choose to file a grievance, your union representative will explain the process and guide you through every step. 

Contact Info
AFSCME Local 2067
1400 Tandem Avenue NE
Salem, OR 97301

Top of Page image
Powered By UnionActive - Copyright © 2024. All Rights Reserved.